On July 22, we adjusted the addresses for certain applicants filing Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. We have not changed any filing locations but have refined attention lines and ZIP codes to improve internal processes at our lockboxes. This address update affects:
- Applicants with a pending Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, who are filing Form I-131 alone with a Form I-485 receipt notice;
- Haitian family members filing for advance parole under the Haitian Family Reunification Parole (HFRP) program;
- Cuban family members filing under the Cuban Family Reunification Parole (CFRP) program;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients;
- Humanitarian parole applicants;
- Refugee travel document applicants;
- Temporary Protected Status applicants; and
- All other applicants as noted on the Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-131 page.
If you have already mailed your Form I-131 to the previous lockbox address, we will still process your application.
First appeared on https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/filing-location-updates-for-certain-forms-i-131 and can be found at https://www.uscis.gov/news/rss-feed/59144
The original publication date of this post was July 22, 2021 1:42 pm